Golden Milk is a delicious tasting healing tea and an ancient beverage used to improve digestion, joint health, immunity and energy.
Watch me make my Golden Milk recipe below right now on YouTube PLUS enjoy tips throughout the video on the recipe’s ingredients. For the written recipe just scroll beneath the video.Enjoy!
Here’s my recipe…choose based on your mind/body taste preferences.
Makes 2-4 servings:
1/2 – 1 tsp tumeric
8-16 oz Organic Milk choose one
- Organic Cow or Goat Milk for balancing Vata or Pitta
- Vanilla Almond Milk for balancing Vata or Pitta
- Vanilla Soy for balancing Pitta or Kapha
- Yogi Spice Tea or Chai Spice Tea - great for fall, winter and early spring - Balancing for Vata or Kapha
- Rose Oolong or Jasmine Pearls -great for late spring and summer – Balancing for Vata or Pitta
- Milk Oolong or Matcha Green Powdered Tea year round -Balancing for Vata, Pitta or Kapha
Natural Sweeteners choose one
- Raw Honey balancing for Vata or Kapha
- Agave or Maple Syrup Balancing for Pitta
- Saute turmeric in ghee until only bubbly, be careful not to burn.
- Add milk gradually and bring to a boil once, then stop and remove from heat. (Helps make milk protein digestible)
- Add pre-made tea warm or at room temperature
- Add sweetener to taste