You will need the following ingredients for this recipe (I use organic fruit and veggies in the video):
- 2 Peaches unpeeled
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 Cup of Frozen Mango and Pineapple
- 1/4 Cup Cucumber
- Handful of Iceberg Lettuce
- Handful of Romaine Lettuce
- Handful of Baby Carrots
- 2 Cups of Juice for base of smoothie (I use Odwalla brand)
- 1 Cup of water for base (use as needed to thin smoothie to your liking)
- 1 tsp of Dry Ginger
- 1 Celery Stalk
Makes 2-3 Servings
Add ingredients as seen in the video tutorial. Blend until desired consistency is reached. No expensive juicing machine necessary…check out my $16 Walmart blender!
Now that you have the ingredients, enjoy me putting them together by watching the video.