I love this recipe! Today I show you how to make a Cold Cucumber and Avocado Energy Soup and tell you about balancing your mind and body using the ingredients. Remember, everyone is unique. That is why I give everyone an assessment when they come to me for a Wellness Consult. During your visits with me, I teach you what helps you specifically.
Enjoy this fun video and please share with me what you think of it, especially if you try making it yourself. Below are the ingredients you will need and to watch the video, simply click the picture.
Cold Cucumber and Avocado Energy Smoothie
- 2 Cups of Apple Juice (I use Knutsen)
- 1 Organic Apple
- 1/2 Avocado (you can use more if you are using this smoothie as a meal replacement)
- Handful of Iceberg Lettuce
- Handful of Wakame Seaweed (Yum! Packed with anti-oxidants your body will thank you!)
- Handful of Fresh Basil
- Handful of Fresh Spinach
- Handful of Fresh Arugula
- 1 Tablespoon of Fresh Lime Juice
- Handful of Organic Cucumber sliced
- Blend for 15 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- I then add 1 teaspoon of balancing spices for Vata, Pitta or Kapha.
Click the picture below to watch me make this recipe.